Organic Crunchy Tacos
- 1 lb organic lean, ground beef, buffalo, venison, or turkey
- 1 packet organic taco seasoning
- 12 organic taco shells
- 1 cup each of your favorite toppings:
– organic grated cheddar cheese
– organic chopped tomatoes
– organic shredded lettuce
– organic chopped onions
– organic sliced black olives
– organic salsa or taco sauce
Follow taco seasoning packet directions for browning and seasoning the organic meat of your choice.
Heat the taco shells in the oven according to the package and place your toppings in serving dishes. Remove meat to serving dish. Remove shells to serving dish.
Let everyone layer their taco shells with any combinations of toppings they like. Serves 4-6 kids
This meal usually takes me about 20 min to throw together. Making it what I would call organic fast food.
Organic food prices are well worth the remarkable improvements in your kids’ overall health and future well being. It’s been proven in numerous studies.
Organic Oven Fried Fish Sticks or Nuggets
- 1 lb frozen wild caught fish fillets or steaks, thawed
- 1 organic egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup organic breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup organic butter, melted
Preheat Oven 500*
Cut fish into sticks or nuggets, dip in egg, coat in breadcrumbs. Place fish on well greased stainless steel baking sheet. Drizzle with butter.
Bake for approx 6-9 min, until golden brown. Serve with organic ketchup and/or organic tartar sauce (recipe below). Serves 3-4 kids.
Organic Tartar Sauce:
Combine 1/4 cup organic mayonnaise with 1 tbs organic sweet pickle relish. Flavors meld nicely if allowed to marinate in the fridge at least 30 min.
My guys always liked french fries with their fish sticks.
Warning: Do not feed your kids shellfish. Lobster, shrimp, oysters, clams, crabs, scallops, and mussels.
All shellfish can be a serious health risk.
They are high in mercury, heavy metals, and industrial contaminants from their environment because they’re bottom feeders that eat the ocean’s waste.
I’m sure I don’t have reiterate how damaging these heavy metals and toxins can be to your family’s health.
Organic Oven Baked French Fries
- 2-3 organic potatoes, cut into wedges
- Organic expeller-pressed oil spray (Canola or Olive)
- Sea salt to taste (optional)
Preheat oven 450*
Cut potatoes into wedges. Spray a baking sheet with oil, place potatoes in a single layer and spray with oil.
Bake for 45 min, till golden brown. Sprinkle with sea salt. Serves 4-6 kids
Because you are preparing organic foods, your appetite will return to what it should be – making organic food prices a non issue. You and your kids will be eating less and feeling full.
Organic Mini Cheese Pizzas
- 1 tbs organic butter, melted
- 1/2 tsp organic garlic powder
- 6 (6 inch) organic pita rounds
- 1 cup organic shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon dried organic basil
- 1 small organic tomato, diced
- 2 tbs organic grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup organic pizza or spaghetti sauce
Preheat oven 400*
In a small bowl, combine butter and garlic powder; brush over pitas. Spoon and swirl sauce over pitas. Sprinkle with tomato, basil, and mozzarella cheese.
Place on an ungreased stainless steel baking sheet. Bake for 5-7 minutes or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Serves 6 kids
Talk about organic fast food this recipe takes a total of about 10-12 min!
Plus it utilizes very small quantities of your organics, so the organic food prices get spread out over several meals.